Apr 25, 2026

Another Play at Hale Center Theater

I have become obsessed with going to see plays. When I found out Hale Center was putting on one called Hallmarked that makes fun of Hallmark stories, I knew mom and I had to go. We checked with Rachel to see if she'd have a day off that we could all go together and today was the day. I had been looking forward to it for so long. The only down side is after we got the tickets we found out the kids would have soccer games at the same time and it was more games I'd have to miss (I absolutely hate missing their games!). Not to mention leaving Larry to figure it all out with ALL the kids. They did good, too! I just need to make sure not to miss anymore.


This time we were in a new theater section, so that was cool to see the new stuff. Our seats were really good, too. The play itself was a little weird. It had some really funny parts and parts that were entertaining, but the story itself was...odd. Not one of my top favorites, but I'm still glad I got to go. The actors did a really good job, so I'll give them that (I know I couldn't do what they do!).


I kind of wish I had taken the girls to see Frozen back in January and February, I think they would've liked that show. Hopefully there will be more shows I can take them to. Rachel mentioned this new theater section will give them the opportunity to add some more weekend kid matinee shows so we will try to make that work for really good shows. And even though this show wasn't one of my top ones, I still love seeing plays and am in awe of the actors doing their roles live!

No comments: