Pages

Sep 8, 2012

Fastest year of my life!

So one year ago today (and a few days from now) two new lives entered our world. Jena and Skyler had Cailyn Ann (born a year ago today) and Stace and Cole had Oliver Kade (born on the 12th). I never thought their first year of life would go by so fast! Today we celebrated their birthdays and it's crazy to see how much they've not only grown but how different they both are from each other (not just because one is a boy and the other a girl). I'm so excited they are both here and I get to see them grow each day! I may not see them as often as I'd like, but it's still fun to get to see them when I do.

So on that note-Happy Birthday Cailyn!


Cailyn as a newborn
Cailyn 1 year later!











She's such a cute, smarty-pants! She learned to walk and talk so fast it's insane! She's a little jabber mouth and she catches onto things SO fast! My favorite thing about her is the many facial expressions she makes! Her newest one-the scrunch-is by far the cutest thing she does!



And Happy Birthday Oliver!


Oliver as a newborn



Oliver 1 year later!
Oliver is so smart as well! He has just learned to walk, and he also knows how to talk! He's so independent, but he loves his parents so much. He's gonna be a little lady killer when he gets older. I think my most favorite thing about him is his little dance moves-I have a video of him dancing and it cracks me up EVERY time I watch it.



So a big congratulations to the parents once again! They have raised a couple of fine children. Thank you for letting me (and Larry) be a part of their lives and get to know them! And also sharing your wise wisdom-which we will surely use when it's our time for a family! Love you guys!

No comments: