Pages

Jul 2, 2012

We're home!

So we finally moved in! Took 2 night (of about 4 hours each) of just getting stuff in the condo, and then took me until....past today to get it unpacked ha ha. Mostlyl I just need to organize Larry's/computer/workout room and then our bedroom too. Oh and we need movie shelves again since our last ones fell apart-we need sturdy ones apparently! Anyways...here are some pictures from before moving:
Our bedroom

Closet

Guest bathroom

Guest bathroom (again)

Kitchen

Larry's/Computer/Workout room

1/2 Laundry room

Other 1/2 Laundry room

Living room


My/Guest/Craft room
And here is after:
Guest Bathroom

1/2 Laundry Room

Other 1/2 Laundry Room

Our Bathroom

Dining/Kitchen area

1/2 Living Room

Other 1/2 Living Room

My/Guest/Craft Room
We both love the place so far, but there's also little changes we'd like to make to improve it a little. I'm excited to get more settled and to decorate! Or when we can finally register and get more things for the place. I'll definitely be taking more pictures as we live here :)
Hope you guys like it as much as we do, but if you don't....well we do and that's what matters :P

No comments: