Pages

Jun 21, 2012

If you don't hear from us for a little while...

It's because WE'RE MOVING!!!! I'm so excited to finally be able to say without any doubts that we are officially in! We signed on the place on Wednesday night, we moved half of the boxes into it today and also got the big things (at least 90% of them) onto the moving truck for final move day tomorrow night! We're so lucky to have such a helping family (granted I'm sure most of their enthusiasm is that we'll be helping them move again soon so really they are just earning their "you owe us" points), they were SO extremely helpful tonight and I'm so excited to show the place off!
When we signed papers last night we went over to check it out and see what we finally accomplished and I started getting so many ideas of what I wanted to do to spruce it up and really make it ours-I can't wait!
I will be posting pictures up here once we get in and settled, but that might be a while. We finish moving IN Friday, Saturday and Sunday I'll be visiting my friend in Idaho, then next week we'll finally get to unpack and organize and get things all set up. I don't think I've been this excited in a long time (minus when we got engaged-that was probably my top moment!).
Although Thursday I should be having a hair-makeup consultation with someone I am considering for our engagements-which will be August 24th :) We're getting so much done with everything, I'm so happy to be able to cross a bunch off the list!

So until we're in and get everything settled....adios amigos!

No comments: