Pages

Jun 15, 2012

...Make that three weeks...

So we were supposed to close on the condo today, but turns out the HOA took their sweet time getting some questionnaire back to the credit union, so now we have to wait till they can lock in our rate with Utah Housing....boy getting a place sure takes a long, long time. Enough to drive you crazy! The good news about it is our rate has dropped a bit since we first started this process and now we'll be paying less each month, so I guess it is kind of good we were forced to wait. They did say we should be good to go on Wednesday so if that's the case we're going to try and cram all the moving into Friday night :)
The only sucky part about that is that's the weekend I'm supposed to go up to Idaho to visit my friend Stace and her son, Oliver, so I won't get a chance to unpack really until I get back from that on Sunday. But I'm so excited for this trip! Her son is so adorable and he's got such a silly personality! It's fun to play with him and even though I don't get to see them very often he always seems to smile when he sees me, which always makes me feel good! We also might go to this bear world they have close to their house, and I'm a sucker for bears so it'll be great.
Larry has drill the whole rest of this month, which means we won't ever know when he'll be home by so moving with that knowledge will be quite the treat, he'll get the first real weekend in our new place all to himself, I'm kind of jealous, but I'll get the next weekend so it evens out a bit.
Anyway...we've reached a year mark until our big wedding day! So excited! I also think we may have found a wedding photographer. That was a nice, stressful feat. We have a meeting with someone on Tuesday (IF Larry can even go at this point), but I talked to another lady last night and I really like her package options, so if the Tuesday people can't blow her out of the water then we'll probably go with her. I'm excited, the photos are the most important part to me because they are the thing to make all the memories of such an amazing day last! She'll even do videography if we want, I'm still debating on that! I'm hoping we'll be able to do our engagements at the end of August (after Jena and Skyler's wedding, naturally) so that we can still get some pretty shots in them, so fingers crossed on that!
Other than that everything is going pretty good, we have gotten a lot of packing done this past week and I even did this week and next weeks homework for my class so that I can focus on this stuff without having too much to get done, I might use this weekend (now that it's been blown WIDE open) to get caught up on a couple more weeks in case we don't get Internet right away in the new place. These are the things you don't think about all the time! So until we're actually in the place and I can get excited enough to post about that...onto my now-not-so-busy weekend! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: