Pages

Dec 27, 2015

Christmas 2015

This Christmas, as usual, we had more than one celebration, but it was a bit more than prior years. I apologize for the lack of pictures, I wasn't in a huge picture mood this year.

  • We got to celebrate with the Cameron side of the family on the 19th. We did our usual dinner and bingo. I think the bingo is my favorite part, we got lots of goodies, including my newest obsession: knee high socks! They are the best things for the winter!
  • Christmas morning we woke up and opened up our gifts from each other. We both got lots of movies, shirts, games, and books. It was a good year. I got a couple fun vinyl's I get to hang up in our new home...which makes me more excited to move now haha.
  • After we opened our gifts we went up to Marie's for breakfast (as always it was really yummy). We opened gifts up there and talked for a while. It was a nice visit.
  • After Thanksgiving we decided it would be nice to have Andy over for holidays since he doesn't see much family usually. So once we got back home Andy came over and we opened up gifts from mom and Will (who got especially creative and fun this year). Andy and I got on a Skype call with my mom while Larry cooked dinner (we went with steaks this year).
  • On Saturday we went up to Cindy's and opened gifts from her and grandma. I got a very comfy robe from Victoria's Secret from my grandma as well as a calendar and a planner. Cindy got me an amazing brown jacket I forgot I had my eye on. Larry got some Steam gift cards and more funny shirts (perfect for him!). We also had a nice lunch while up there, yummy ham!
  • Today we went to Becky's house to meet up with Ariel and Nathan and exchange gifts with them. We were invited to go up to Idaho for the 1st to exchange gifts, but unforeseen circumstances made that a bit difficult this year so we gave her the Wilson/Neil gifts (wow, I have another sister with a new last name!) to take back up with her. She's going to have her baby in March so we got her some fun baby gifts, a comfy blanket, and then a date night gift card since I figured they'd like that.
I didn't get as in to Christmas this year as I normally do, I think I'm just ready to be in a new home and start the new year. I love fresh starts and this year had so much going on I'm excited to see what next year will bring us. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year!

No comments: