Pages

Sep 1, 2020

Fall Bucket List



It's official - Fall is starting! I can smell it in the air. I have such a hard time with Fall, but only because I've had morning sickness with two pregnancies during Fall and so the scents tend to make me nauseous still. I'm on the hunt for new smells to help me get through this season. 

Another thing I'm doing is making a fun bucket list for Fall this year to help me get into the spirit of the season. Here are things I hope to accomplish this year:
  • Do Fall crafts on the weekends with the two older girls
  • Go apple picking
  • Get pumpkins for Halloween
  • Actually decorate for Halloween
  • Go costume shopping
  • Go to a corn maze (hopefully Lucy will play along with this idea)
  • Take the girls Trick-or-treating
  • Make Fall desserts
  • Watch as many Packers games as we can!!
  • Have a yummy Thanksgiving dinner
  • Introduce the girls to all things Fall (holidays, food, sports, etc.)
Anyways, it's not a lot, but with two working parents and a new baby I feel it's a start for us. I'm very excited to see how this year goes :)

No comments: