Pages

Oct 13, 2020

Mom's Fall Visit

Well, we just said goodbye to my mom after her latest visit. Saying goodbye is hard, but we always have fun and end up looking forward to the next visit. This time we got to do a lot of fun things:

-We started her visit by going to the Fall Vintage Market Days in Logan. Cindy and Grandma go every year and we thought it was great timing that my mom would be out for it this year, so we had to go. I found some good things, including a gift for Marie (Larry's mom) and a cute Christmas craft to do with the girls (handprint reindeer antlers on a print of a reindeer). We brought the older girls and they did VERY well with being at something they might not find exciting, so I was pretty proud.

-We went up to Cindy's for a family dinner on Saturday. It was a good dinner and the only down part was I forgot the diaper bag that had diapers and bottles and bottle makings for Lucy so I had to run to the Ridley's up there to grab as much of only what we needed. 

-We went shopping on Sunday, which was fun. I spent WAY too much money, but I got a lot of really good things! We also went to Gardner Village and I got some really good Halloween type books for the kids. I love the kid toy/book shop they have there, I always find really great stuff. 


The girls also had so much fun playing with Nana, she did a lot of funny dances, games of catch, and played lots of "gonna get you" games with them. They had so much fun that after I dropped her off at the airport and came back they started asking where she was. I feel bad when that happens, but I know they'll keep looking forward to these visits as they come up. 

So until next time, Nana, we miss you and love you and had so much fun!

No comments: