Pages

Feb 28, 2012

Pre-Vacation posts post (Number 26)

Well, we survived, we made it, we got through another vacation, just Larry and me. Some parts were a bit stressful, but it was mostly super fun and beautiful. I wish we could've stayed a little longer, especially in the Bahamas part :)

Just like with the California trip I'll be posting a post for each day and what we did, along with pictures. I already miss the sunshine, I thought I'd like being in a little chillier weather after all the heat, but I don't. I really love the idea of 80 degree winters...Larry is a different story.

I'm kind of happy to get back to normal life again, but at the same time I could live in a perma-vacation mode the rest of my life so we'll see how easy it is to adjust. Luckily, I have another day off from work to clean, catch up on sleep, readjust to the time difference, etc. etc. So until I can post the vacation posts...Hope everyone had a good week out there!