Pages

Feb 13, 2012

New Project!

So recently I was asked to be a Maid of Honor for my...I guess it'd be soon to be almost sister-in-law. Cailyn's parents (AKA Larry's brother and his now fiance) are now engaged and will be getting married in August, I'm so excited for them! Jena asked me to be her maid of honor for the big day, so we have 6 months to plan a spectacular wedding for them! Needless to say I will be quite busy over the next little while and may not get to blogging like I'd like, but we'll see what comes up between now and then.

Also, since Valentine's Day is Tuesday I really had to go get a new wood project to do for the home and...

TA DA!

I dreamed of doing it in these colors so it was perfect that the place had the right red to use! The red letters are lined with the black and I was supposed to put scrapbook paper over the smaller heart, but loved it so much like that I decided to keep it this way. I'm falling in love with doing these wood projects, The Wood Connection is an amazing store, I LOVE IT. Plus I don't have to take this down right after V-Day too. I'll definitely be doing more for Easter and Summertime :)

So those are my current projects right now, hopefully I'll have a little time to post every now and again. Till next time...


No comments: