Pages

Feb 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

So normally I'm not big on Valentine's Day, it's just not been one of my favorites, especially when trying to find a good gift for a guy-it's more a girl holiday than anything. But Larry sure made this year awesome! On Monday, before V-Day I was surprised at work with a beautiful bouquet:


It's a lot more "bloomed" now, but I LOVE tulips, and I have been telling Larry for a few weeks now how pretty I think they are, but he normally gets me roses, so I was REALLY surprised I got these instead. They are so gorgeous!

Then Tuesday (actual V-Day) I got to work with another box waiting for me. I found the best gift I could get for the day:


I absolutely LOVE chocolate covered strawberries, unlike other people I haven't had them my whole life. I only started eating them over the past couple of years and I have fallen for them! The white ones are the best. I was so happy.

That night I came home and Larry surprised me with dinner and dessert that he made. He's such a great boyfriend! He's so good with surprises :)

I also made another decoration for the day of love:


I had a vision of how I wanted it to look and this was EXACTLY it. The dark red, lined with black and then some black letters. I'm so happy with this and now I want to go get more to paint and put around the house! They are so much fun to do.

Hope everyone else felt as special as I did for their day!

No comments: