Pages

Dec 4, 2013

Christmas Decoration Time!!!


So I don't feel this does the right justice to our Christmas decorations this year, but it's good enough. I love decorating for Christmas, starting November 1 it's all I think about. I know a lot of people who decorated early, but I held off a little while. I did start listening to Christmas music mid November though, just to keep the season a little longer. Luckily I was able to wait till Larry could help this year, normally I put stuff up on Black Friday, but Larry works those. Last year was our first year in the condo and I did this all by myself and it wasn't nearly as much fun, so I waited till Sunday so we could do it together and it was much better.
 
I've decided that our two shelves are going to be my "seasonal" shelves, so each season, holiday, or random occasion I'm going to try decorating them in those ways. I actually started it with Thanksgiving, but didn't take any pictures of it...next year.
 
I've got about 90% of my shopping done, I just have a few things that I'm waiting for the stores to stock up on before I can finish, then I'll be wrapping like crazy. One of my favorite parts of the season is seeing gifts under the tree. Not because they are gifts, but because it makes the tree just look more full and balanced.
 
Kitties are already having a fun time with the new stuff in the house, especially Minnie, it being her first Christmas all the ornaments have become toys for her.
 
'Tis the Season to be Jolly and I've just got a bucket full of it over here :)
 
Hope everyone else is having as much fun as we are

No comments: