Pages

Apr 5, 2014

Free Nights Out

So have I mentioned before how cool my company is? Well I'm about to do it again! I work for the best company, literally. We've been named the best company to work for recently, and it ain't no lie.

Let me get to why it's so awesome this time. This past Thursday they rented out two theaters and took us to see Captain America 2. I made sure to have Netflix deliver the first one the week before so that we would have a refresher on what's to come (I had seen the first one already out in Indiana, but Larry hadn't and since it had been a few months for me I figured why not?). The second one is much better than the first in my opinion, although there are some awkward and predictable moments, it was still very well done.



They also gave us free popcorn, drinks, and a "goodie cup" filled with candy, plus our CEO dressed up AS Captain America...just 'cause he's cool like that :) I posted this last year at the Iron Man 3 event (yup, they took us to that as well):


So you can image that, only the whole Captain America suit haha. It was a fun free night out for us.

And just to end on a silly note, Tuesday night I was waiting for Larry to get home from class and I guess this little missy just couldn't stay up any longer:



These are all at the same moment, but I thought it was funny how her head was just buried in the blanket on me. And she was completely out! But you can't really blame her when you see how comfy our "floof" is with that blanket, even Larry can't avoid it:



So that's been our past few days, now to get on with the rest of the weekend :) Got lots to do this one.

No comments: