Pages

Apr 1, 2014

April Goals

Well another month has gone so that means a new month is upon us, and with it new goals. I'm going to keep up with the working out and made a new schedule for April (similar to the March Ab Challenge one):


I decided that since our Dirty Dash is in a couple months that I should try and get used to running outside. Obvious confession here: I'd MUCH rather run on the treadmill, where my speed is controlled and there's no hills or inclines unless I add them, outside running is one of my weaknesses. Luckily we've got just a small half a mile around part of our neighborhood that I'll start with. Once I get used to that then the whole neighborhood is like .8 of a mile so I can do that until I feel up to running to the Maverick and back with Larry, a whole 1.5 miles up the road (something I haven't been able to do because it's an incline the whole way up there).

So that's goal one.

As far as other goals I think I'm going to be working on more craft-y like things. Larry bought me this build-your-own birdhouse kit a couple Christmases ago and he's been mentioning doing it a lot lately. I've been hesitant because I know once we paint it it's pretty much permanent, he just wants to see birds come closer to the house so that the cats will go nuts, haha. I also have these things:

Yes I'm dead serious I have them
I've been wanting to get them done, just for keepsakes of the kitties, but I haven't started them yet. This is all on top of about 3 or 4 Wood Connection crafts I've only partially finished, not sure why they are taking me so long to finish.

My biggest one I'd love to get done is this Pinterest Idea:

Date Night in a Jar
Color coded by pricing

I've gotten all the supplies for this, I even have the colors picked out and a whole bunch of different dates written down. Just need to get to putting it together and using it (this would help accomplish one of my "New Years To-Do" of having more date nights together).

Other than all that I'm still working on reading and getting our Sword of Truth books finished, then I can move onto the dozens of free Kindle books I downloaded forever ago! I have to say just making sure I read two chapters a night (at the very least) makes me go much faster, plus I look forward to it each day!

That's my April for now, hopefully I can get these things crossed off my list :)

No comments: