Pages

Mar 31, 2014

March Goals: Check!

So I want to do as quick an update on the March goals I set for my month since it is the end after all. I think I did VERY well! I kept up with the Ab Challenge every day, with the exception of one day that I was feeling extremely ill. I didn't do the workout on Sundays because it says rest, but I still went for a run so aside from the one day I worked out EVERY other day in March...go me!

As always, picture courtesy of Google


Workout proof (still slow, but at least I'm doing it)


It was a pretty good month in other areas too. We decided to try a new place to eat the last Saturday of every month, this month it was Which Which in Lehi. Very yummy, pretty pricey, but VERY filling. We went around 1 and I wasn't "un-full" until 9 (which luckily meant I didn't have to make dinner)!

Larry added everything under the sun to his 14"
I was a wimp and could only do the 7" and even then...
We also had dinner at Marie's where we played the cutest game of Ping Pong with Cailyn. I can't load the video here, but check out my Instagram and you can see it there (yes I accidentally called it Volley Ball...my bad).

I think the only rough part this month was when Larry had to take a few days to go to Chicago for training on his new job. I'm not sure why but I got very emotional about him leaving and had the stupidest time trying to sleep at night (SO glad it was only two nights he was gone and none were on the weekend!). But him, being the sweetest hubby ever, didn't fail to surprise me:


This came the 2nd day he was gone. John Mulaney is by far my favorite comedian and I've talked about wanting this special for forever. If you haven't heard of him just check out this clip and you'll see why he's so awesome (yes that clip is on this DVD). So, yeah, I got the greatest husband ever!

That was about all that happened in March. But I'm still going to end with pictures of my cute kittehs! (So you can stop here if you don't want to see them haha)


Cute girls taking over our bed
After laundry is finally folded


She knows just how to charm him :)

If you made it this far...thank you! Hope you had a great March as well and here's to April!

No comments: