Pages

Mar 15, 2014

Just Checkin' In

Hello Blogging world! We're at the halfway point of March (yes there are 31 days, but I'm still counting today as the halfway point) and I definitely can't complain so far :)

I can say I've officially worked out every single day for the first half of the month. It's been a big change and I don't see not continuing the rest of the month. My thoughts are that if I keep it up the rest of the month I'll just be in that "keep working out" mindset and it'll be more difficult to quit (not impossible, but I won't want to quit is the goal) in the next months.



The Six Pack Challenge is kicking my butt, but I'm starting to feel little muscles build up. It's not a six-pack by ANY means, but it's a start, so I'm happy. I also signed us up to do the Dirty Dash in June. I'm really excited about it since I've always seen pictures of others who have done it and always wanted to. In fact last year I said I was going to do the Dirty Dash and/or the Hit and Run 5K this year so I'll be glad to cross it off the list. The best part is my company is going to reimburse $20 of my registration fee (since they are so awesome and are always encouraging us to stay healthy).

I was really surprised when I told people we were doing it and they hadn't ever heard of The Dirty Dash, if you haven't you can go here to see what's so fun about it :)

We have also decided I talked Larry into going camping together sometime in June. With the fun run and wanting to get new pictures taken (yes we're probably going to be one of those couples that takes new pictures each year) it just depends on when we can find a free weekend.



 So between all of that and visiting Mom in May we're going to have a busy start to the Summer. And speaking of the start of Summer I swear Spring is starting to bring it's sweet presence to us! I was able to go work out today without bringing my jacket, just my t-shirt and yoga pants. It's so early for Utah and I know a few other states have gotten hit bad with snow so I was really surprised, but I welcome it with VERY open arms!

That's all I've got for this month so far, everything has been really good and here's hoping it continues :)

No comments: