Pages

Mar 2, 2014

March Goals

So for March I found this nifty little thing on Pinterest:

Source
 
One of my all-the-time goals/resolutions/what have you is to get in better shape. I would say I'm in the worse shape now than I've ever been and I really just need to get a hold on it. I thought if I just started with running on the weekends it would be a good starter, but not doing anything during the week was making it hard to stay motivated. I found this lovely little March Six Pack Challenge thing and thought "I could do that!" Although this one is clearly not 2014, it still works just fine. I already did my day one with the elliptical today so I can check that off. Sundays say rest, but I'll still be running so that I'm doing something. I think doing these during the week will keep me motivated to keep going. Sometimes I get nervous because once I declare a workout plan publicly, like this, I don't always stick with it. Hopefully that's not the case now, we'll see.

I also want to work on keeping with a cleaning schedule at the house and working on staying on top of dishes. For some reason we get so lazy during the week and I want to leave everything for the weekend. Then the weekend comes and I'm thinking "who wants to clean and do chores on their days off?" It's been a challenge.

Easy goals this month, now to keep up with them...

No comments: