Pages

Oct 25, 2014

Halloween-y

Looks like someone made good on her promise to make up for last year's awful Halloween celebration/decorations huh?
 
 
side note: This was Minnie's first Halloween festivities (since we didn't
Celebrate last year) she definitely loved all the new things!
 
I decided I'd pick a weekend this year and Larry and I would go out together to get everything Halloween. Once we got back I decided to get into our storage shed outside and bring in things I had from the past years...turns out I had A LOT more than I realized. I was able to decorate our door/front "porch", our two shelves in the living room, our dining table, and then some. I need to get a close up of our potion bottles (but I need to "fill" them first) to see the labels and how cute they are. I think I want to stop by the dollar store and get a Halloween plate as a platter for the bottles. I got most of the decorations from Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart since they didn't re-open the Spirit Store in AF this year. Larry's in charge of buying costumes, but since Halloween is this week I'm not seeing that happen. We carved pumpkins and baked the seeds last night (totally made me want to watch Halloween!) and I'm hoping to go to a corn maze today. I also bought cute little window clings that I want to put on frames to hang like this Pinterest idea:
 
 
I just need to go get the frames and ribbon/hanging items. That one should be fairly easy to get done, but it'll probably be on the list for next year (I think I want to do seasonal things with frames and just pick a spot in the house to hang them/change them each month/season). All that's left to do now is go get candy for trick-or-treaters (my favorite part)!! I'm loving that the holidays are coming up so fast now! Better start getting my resolutions figured out haha.
 
Happy Holidays everyone!


No comments: