Pages

May 5, 2015

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

So a few weeks back Larry and I went out to Denny's for dinner (it was a lot of me begging to go so I didn't have to cook, but those details aren't as important). While we were there I saw that they had something saying if you bought an entrĂ©e you get some sort of deal on Bees tickets. Well I love baseball games and I always want to go to more sporting events so I decided to ask about it. Apparently it's a voucher for a buy one, get one free that you can take up to the stadium. We used our first one last night and it was awesome! I sure miss going out to these games.


We played the Tacoma Raniers that night and it was a close game! We did end up losing by 1 point, but it was up until the end of the 9th inning that we did. We got so close to getting one more point and going into overtime, but they got the guy at 2nd base out so that was that. It was funny because I forgot my jacket and it was windy and chilly from the start (and Larry isn't as much of a fan watching sports as he is of playing them) so I told him we'd only need to stay until it got dark and then we could go. Well once it got dark we got so into it we decided to stay the whole time.

The food wasn't as good as I remember, but it was edible enough. There were some funny "shows" they did in the breaks and the people watching always makes for a good time. The only bummer is we didn't catch a fly ball. There was a guy behind us in the suites that caught the only one that came in our direction though.

The good news is we have another voucher to use later this month (they were only good for April and May games unfortunately). I sure do look forward to that one. We're going to aim for a Colorado game just for the fun of it :) Even though we aren't any big team, I definitely recommend going to the games if you like the sport (even a little).

Baseball...the good ol' American past time!

No comments: