Pages

May 19, 2015

Happy Happenings

So there's a bit of good things to report on this post:

1-The Six Flags we're going to on our trip just announced their newest roller coaster opened last weekend. That should give it plenty of rides to be good and tested by the time we get there and can take advantage. I bought tickets for two days and on one of them I got us a flash pass. This will be our first time using one of those so it should make it more exciting as we hate waiting in lines in the heat if we can avoid it (I think it'll be worth the extra $$ as well).

2-We tried a new place to eat for our date night this month: Outback Steakhouse. I always see things for this restaurant, so I've been wanting to try it for a while now. It definitely held up to what I expected. Although I kind of feel like all these places (Outback, Chili's, Applebees, etc.) are all the same except for their prices. I think I like Texas Roadhouse or Chili's the best (at least with Chili's you can pay once you're done and don't have to wait for the waitress).

3-Just to add to the post, here's some fun heard in the home quotes:

  • One Sunday at 7:45 PM -
    • Me: I don't know what to do with myself now. I don't want to just watch TV because I only have a few hours of my weekend left. But if I try and do anything exciting I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.
    • Larry: Your first world problems are so crazy! (said with so much sarcasm)

  • One day while grocery shopping (side note: Larry is currently taking an environmental class) -
    • Me: Oh let's get some water, we need them.
    • Larry: Are you going to refill them once you're done?
    • Me: Uh..no.
    • Larry: So you're just going to destroy our environment one bottle at a time then?
    • Me: (rolls eyes) Okay Green Peace!
    • Larry: Okay Hitler!
    • Me: Hahahahah I'm going to post that on Facebook now!

  • One day after running (there was someone else in the room so we got stuck watching baseball):
    • Me: There was a really good looking player on the TV at one point. I realized I really liked his nose a lot, it made him more attractive. Then I looked over at you and realized you had the same nose!
    • Larry: (laughs) you dork. (He then goes to kiss me)
    • Me: Yeah, you come here you sexy nose! (at this point I was laughing so hard the kissing had to stop haha)
This is a lot of our "at home" humor, we're so funny!


That's all my happy happenings, hopefully you enjoyed them as much as I did...but I'd understand if you didn't :)

No comments: