Pages

Sep 13, 2015

Why my family is the best

So there are little moments that happen with my family that just remind me how lucky I am. I'll start with last night. Larry was playing Sims and he had created a character for me and a character for him that were living together. We'd always joke about what our characters were doing and how to get them to love each other. Well Larry asked if he should make them have a baby or not and since I had never seen a Sims family with a baby I said go for it. Well they ended up having a baby boy and I kept asking Larry what he was going to name it and he kept saying he didn't know and wouldn't really say anything while I was watching him over the shoulder. So I walked away to do stuff around the house and come back to this picture:

That's a baby naming site on the left there.
How adorable right?
I just love catching him in these moments, especially when he has no idea :)

Then today just happened to be grandparent's day, and I have the perfect example of how great my grandma is:


You guys, I can't even tell you how funny my grandma is and due it justice. She's hilarious when she wants to be. I secretly think I got a bit of my sense of humor from her. She's pretty awesome and this is just a great example of it.

So yeah, my family is pretty much the best...you should be a little jealous haha.

No comments: