Pages

Mar 24, 2016

The Eagles

I find news sites to be pretty depressing, so imagine my surprise when a co-worker shared a great story she found about some bald eagles that were parenting at The White House. Even better, some bald eagle enthusiasts had put a camera by their nest to watch them while they raised their little babies...I'm in love!


My favorite point in the day is feeding time. It may sound morbid, especially from me, but it's so cute to see them so caring when it comes to their babies


 I know the image quality is pretty bad, it's a cell phone pic of a computer screen, but it still gives you a good idea of what's going on.



Watching these birds in as natural a habitat as you can get is really eye opening. Watching them take care of their babies, feeding them, protecting them, keeping them warm...but also making sure each other is taken care of. It's so fun to catch new things throughout the day.



The site to watch these amazing birds is http://dceaglecam.eagles.org/ I promise it's so worth it if you find animals even a little bit interesting.

No comments: