Pages

Apr 25, 2016

We Have Foundation!

These Saturday house runs are becoming my favorite part of my week...I know, you must be as surprised as me, right? I'm hoping to get good enough shots to make a good slideshow at the end. I'll post what I have so far at the end of this blog post, it's not a lot, but it's still cool to see the foundation.



We had our meeting with the superintendent on the 13th where we went over all our plans and make sure everything looks the way it should. Now that we are digging and moving I get more and more excited. The dates right now are looking like we'll be in around July 20th, it might be sooner, it might be later (more likely the latter), but that's what we're aiming for now.

We've got a phone call scheduled with the lenders to get all that fun stuff figured out in a couple weeks. I REALLY can't wait to get that stuff done with (I love paying bills, but I hate changing things up so I really want to know what we need to change our budget to).

Now to go shopping to fill up this future beauty with amazing furniture...just kidding! Larry's making me wait so we don't have to move over even more crap than we have now...he's smart like that ;)


No comments: