Pages

May 22, 2017

Newborn Photos!

So we were able to get Cara in for her newborn photos on Monday (the 8th) after she was born. I was so excited for this since I knew it would be fun to see how she grew from that time. At the time of her photos she was the exact same weight and size as she was when she was born so it was definitely newborn (we had an appointment RIGHT before the photos to confirm her size).

We went with Rebekah Hatch Photography (link is to her website) and I'm so happy with how these turned out (I just got them back today). Here are my favorites from our session:


I ordered this one in a canvas print
How could I not?



This is also ordered in a canvas print
Look at that stare! I remember her watching the photographer
And thinking "how can she see her that far away?"
That's our Cara...so observant!

This one might be my absolute favorite.
If Cara could be summed up in a picture, this is it!


That smile! This one was also ordered
In a canvas print!



I'm glad she got a shot of her cute hair in the back.
I love those hairs!
I'm so excited to have these so I can get some prints off and put them in frames. I'm thinking we'll have the canvas prints in her nursery right now. She's just so adorable and I'm glad we'll have these to look back on as she grows!

No comments: