Pages

May 19, 2018

Saturday Movie Date Nights

My newest favorite time of the week is Saturday Movie Date Night! After Cara goes to bed, Larry and I pick a movie (usually a new one we both haven't seen - either on Netflix, Hulu, or one from our DVR), grab some snacks (soda, popcorn, and a candy treat), get into our comfy clothes, and either curl up on the couch or in our bed and watch our flick! It's the best way to feel like we're getting some couple/date night time without needing to find a babysitter or spend any real money OR sacrificing time with our daughter.



I can't tell you excited I get for this time! Larry got me a big popcorn set for Mother's Day with different flavors and I realized they'd be the perfect movie night snack and when that's gone we can get the real movie theater popcorn at the store with a candy treat. Plus seeing a new movie with Larry and then talking about it is the best. It's JUST like how our old date nights used to be, but in the comfort of our own home...it's a win-win!



We have a few movies on our Netflix list to watch now and then after I think we're going to start the whole Marvel series since everyone is talking about the Infinity War movie...I think it's about time we get caught up on that one finally :)

So if you are looking for a good idea for a date night that is the best of both worlds...try Movie Night with your person after the kids are down!

No comments: