Pages

Apr 12, 2020

7 Months (weeks 28 - 31)

Forgot to take a 31 week shot this time

Compare/Contrast: Taking the Glucose test was a bit more difficult this time. I have never had a real problem with waiting to eat in my previous pregnancies, but this time I woke up so hungry I felt nauseous. I made sure to bring a Perfect Bar to snack on as soon as my blood was taken.

Best Moments This Month: This is a weird thing to say was the "best thing", but COVID-19 hit and it was nice because I got to work from home. It was nice to dress more relaxed and spend more time with Larry and the girls. It was a weird month,  but still a good one.

I passed my Glucose test - which was nice to say. I've never failed it, but still nice to say I passed.

What I'm Looking Forward To: I get another ultrasound at my next appointment to check the placenta placement, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much bigger she is. I also think next month we'll get all the new baby stuff we need (memory book, eating log, new bottles, etc.) so it'll be nice to be in the home stretch.

I'm also looking forward to this virus craze going away...not because I want to go to work, but I really want to have a good summer postpartum time this time around (being stuck inside during my maternity leave with Gwen was REALLY difficult...I'd rather not repeat that)

No comments: