Pages

Apr 12, 2020

Happy Easter 2020

So even though quarantine started not too long ago, we're still taking advantage of the holidays and making the most of things. This year I had fun buying gifts ahead of time I also bought the egg coloring kits and eggs ahead of time so I was well prepared this year.



Speaking of egg coloring kits, we had so much fun coloring eggs for the first time. Cara was doing her best to be so careful putting the eggs into each cup. Gwen we just let watch it, I don't think she has the finger dexterity to be that careful. 



Hiding the eggs and doing the hunt in the morning was definitely my favorite part. The girls, of course, were just so excited to see their gifts on the counter and couldn't wait to play with them. 



Our ham dinner sure didn't disappoint either. Overall, it was an easy, laid-back holiday. I did more than I usually do so it was a win, but I sure can't wait for next year (when I can stop saying that phrase! haha)

Outtakes from egg coloring - haha

No comments: