Pages

Jul 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July

Well having a holiday during the newborn days is always so much fun haha. This year was really low key because of the new baby situation, but we made sure to spend as much time outside as possible. Larry put down fertilizer while the girls played with rocks and bubbles. I just concentrated on feeding Lucy. I will say I'm just happy when we can be outside most of the day and having this on a weekend is great! 



One fun thing this year was putting Lucy in an old onesie from Cara's first 4th of July, I feel like they look so much alike so it was fun comparing them. The rest of us were of course in our red, white, and blue looks. 




As usual I get so nervous putting babies down on loud holidays, and Lucy did take a bit to go down, but luckily fell asleep right before the fireworks started. Now I'm just sitting right next to her hoping she sleeps good (because she's not my best so I'm expecting this to be worse than other 1st loud holidays we've experienced). Maybe next year we'll be able to do real fireworks? 

Finally asleep...

...And ten minutes later - awake!

No comments: