Pages

Jan 2, 2021

2021 Goals

So last year was a bit of a wash. It kind of effected my goal making motivation, however I won't give up on at least setting goals I have for the year so here we go:

  • Read more: I have so many books I need to read and I feel like I can accomplish reading most of them this year!
  • Work on my posture: I work from a bed now and I'm ALWAYS hunched over and I feel it every night. I need to straighten out more and be a better example for my kiddos.
  • Get pregnant! This one is silly to make a goal, but it's most likely our final baby and I REALLY want to aim to be pregnant by April (obviously hard to control, but fingers crossed)
  • Learn more about Football: I didn't do this at all last year and it feels like a pretty easy one
  • Take vacations again! We didn't get to last year so I want to get out and travel again this year...I hope hope hope it's possible!
  • Do more "Zero Waste": this is a big one! We need to do better for the planet and I have quite a few things I know I can easily do to feel better about this one!

So those are my goals. It's not a whole lot, but hopefully I can get them done this year!

No comments: