Pages

Jan 3, 2023

Our First REAL snow

So in Eagle Mountain we hardly get any real snow. I will say you can't PLAN any snow activities here, if it snows, and you have free time, go do whatever it is right then. Do not think you can save it for the weekend! 

I think they miss playing outside haha

That being said, we got quite a bit of snow over the last couple days, I actually got out to shovel our driveway (in my new cute snow boots Larry got me for my birthday). While I was doing that, Larry put Pierce down for a nap and brought the girls out to play. They started to make a snowman, but they got tired of that pretty quickly.

Hard to see, but there he...would have been

I do have to say they did get a good start going with it. However, to the snowman that almost was, we hope you enjoyed the short time you had with us haha.

No comments: