Pages

Mar 30, 2024

March Activities

-We did our 2nd Lowes kids workshop and it went of without a hitch (other than I registered for the wrong location, but they had enough to let us do it still). I registered all 3 girls to build a bird feeder and they all said it was so much fun. Pierce even got to hammer at the "table" so he even had fun. I get so excited to do this each month and the kids seem to like it. 


-Right after the Phoenix trip, we decided Pierce is ready to bein his toddler bed (since he kept climbing out of the pack n play we figured it would be better to get him used to it before the Disney trip). So far he loves sleeping on the floor under his big bear. He makes a huge mess with the books every night and also kept taking the dresser drawers out and almost ruining them so we took out the dresser and switched his tall bookshelf for the shorter one in Cara's room so he has less distractions. He still makes a mess, but there's less to make a mess out of haha.


-Lucy is officially potty trained. She was doing really well last month, but we waited, again, until after the graduation trip to make it official (I didn't want her to have an accident on an airbnb bed). She's so excited she gets to wear underwear all the time. Unfortunately, we have a lot of princess pull ups left over, but we figure Pierce is young enough he won't notice or care (also sometimes he fights getting his diaper changed and so I have to put one of those on for nap time...at least we're getting our use out of them haha).


-March is our calm before the storm before our "birthday season" starts up. We also had St. Patrick's and Easter this month so we've been quite busy with all the prep we've had. But honestly, it's been fun. Now that I know it's coming I've been doing what I can to prep as ahead of time as I can.

-We had an "art night" at Cara's school. There were so many awesome projects and cute projects. The best part is it was warm enough to play on the playground for a bit afterwards. Pierce LOVED the swings and slides (as usual), the kids all had fun running around. It was a good night for all of us. 


-Cara got to do a date with mom this month so I took her to this playground place (Uptown Jungle Fun Park) and then went to the Tropical Smoothie Cafe place next door for a smoothie. Cara LOVED trying to lose me in the playground place and climbing the fun climbing walls area. It was such a fun place, she made the other girls want to go when we came back and they heard how much fun she had haha.


-Gwen got 1:1 this month. Larry took her hiking and to a playground (just before a storm hit that day). I was going to do a playground, but since it started to rain (turning to snow) I decided to take her to get a minicure at Sharkey's and go to Costco for treats (strawberry ice cream for her and the big cookie for me. It was too much for both of us). She had so much fun and loved being careful with her pretty new nails!



-I'm doing my nails again (it's been SO long). I figure one Friday night a month I can do them while watching my movie. I decided on a teal this month and ordered a coral color for next month. I'm so excited to have time to do those again!

-Silly kiddo pictures:


She said "look, mom, I'm Saturn!"




No comments: