Pages

Apr 22, 2011

Funnest game of follow the leader I've ever played

Wow, I really didn't mean to take this long to post again, had a crazy week at school this week. The good news is there's only 2 weeks left this semester, the bad news is that's two weeks to get everything done that's been assigned-eesh!

Anyways, to get a little break from everything last Sunday my family and I went riding on the ATVs they recently got. We drove out to Delle (a little city on the way to Wendover) and just rode around for hours and hours. It was such a fun day! I got a little sunburnt but it was all worth it! I took some pictures and short videos just so I could share what we saw:

All loaded up ready to go :)

Just liked the mountains we saw on the way out there

Once we arrived this was what we saw, all flat with some fun bumps to try out!


We were doing donuts and I tried to get a pic of the tracks, but this is what I got.
grandma really liked the puddles :)
This was after the first drive
Following mom and Will throughout the whole thing
This was after the whole day, showing how muddy we got
I'm pretty sure I was the only one THIS dirty!
My helmet after riding around
After the first drive I cleaned off my sunglasses and after a few more hours this was what you could see out of them


The mud in the bottom of our vehicle

Like I said Grandma REALLY liked the puddles, and I was the only one THIS dirty






The video is sidewards because my phone recorded it like that, so sorry about that part, but it was really fun!

We probably rode around for 6 hours and didn't even make it to 3/4 a tank of gas! It was amazing and so much fun. We talked about going out for a weekend, bringing out their campers, and making a whole weekend of it. That'll be exciting. This is the new start to my best year :)

Larry and I have been making plans for what we'd do this summer and have talked about how the weekends I don't work we want to make plans outside of the house, I'm so excited. The warm weather has finally started to stay for longer than a day so hopefully this really is the beginning of the Spring/Summer :)

No comments: