Pages

Aug 3, 2011

~*~Happy Anniversary!~*~

So it has officially been 1 year since I have started this blog! I have to say I'm surprised. It was one year ago today that I told Larry I thought it might be fun to start a blog over dinner and even though I didn't know if I was sure about the decision we went home and I began to figure out what to do to start one. Now it's 61 posts later and I'm still at it. Not only am I still at it, but I am happy to say this blog has done what I wanted it to do, it's inspired me to create stories, to go out and live my life and make sure to keep the memories! So congratulations to "the girl and her boy" :)

We now have less than 3 weeks till our vacation and we have it almost all figured out down to the last few details. I'm getting more and more excited as the days pass. We may be making a few extra stops while in California, but we'll see what we'll have time (and money) for. So far I have to say this is got to be the best summer of my life and I hope it's not close to being over yet.

As for school, tomorrow is my last day and then I have a summer break for about 2 1/2 weeks, I'm really looking forward to sleeping in and being back to real full time hours at work. I took my Medical Coding final today so I'll find out tomorrow how I did and if I can check that class of my list with the others. I'm so happy to be past my halfway mark, I have only a few more classes left and after September it'll probably be the big wind down since a big chunk will be done around then. Then I get to prep for the HUGE test they are hoping to have us take in December (I'm told it costs about $300 and takes like 8 hours to finish),. I'm a tad nervous for that, I can't lie. But the good news is so far I've been able to finish the tests within half the time they allow and I get in the 90s on them so I hope the same applies to this one (hey wishful thinking may be my only comfort, but it's what helps ha ha).

I've been working on making some pretty big changes, details of which will come out soon, very hopefully. But I do ask that you keep your fingers crossed for me/us if you do read this.

Other than that I just thought I'd pop on by to do a quick celebratory post for the anniversary special :)

Till next time...(which will probably be after we get back from our trip)...

No comments: