Pages

Jan 5, 2012

New Post for the New Year!

Wow, what a crazy year so far! I've been meaning to put our New Year's post for the longest time, but I've been pretty busy so far this year. I have to say I ended 2011 with no regrets. Every other year I've made resolutions and hardly ever do anything about them and so by the end of the year I feel I didn't really achieve much. However, last year I feel I did a great job making things work for me, so needless to say I'm going with the same plan for 2012. So here goes the resolutions/goals for 2012:

  • Get my wisdom teeth out
  • Hopefully, get Lasik this year (this really depends on how much the wisdom teeth ends up costing me)
  • Take our Bahamas cruise
  • Get passports (for the cruise)
  • Get into a medical coding job
  • I'm back to learning a new language (I'm thinking Italian, but we'll see)
  • I'm also back to getting into a workout routine and eating healthier
There are a few others, but they aren't ones I want public right now, plus I feel those are plenty. The good news is I went to my wisdom teeth consultation today, I'll be able to get them out on the 27th, so that one will be a big check off. Then, depending on how much my insurance covers, I might be able to get Lasik in February, which I'm very excited about! I also got a new (King sized) bed for Larry and me, it is so comfy and big, I love it and I bought the Ovation hair therapy stuff, so I'll be able to see if that is as great as they make it sound, I've wanted to get that for months now. You can read about it here if you are interested. Needless to say, I've been having a GREAT year so far :)

No comments: