Pages

Dec 28, 2011

A Christmas Story (2011 version)

Here's our Christmas story:

Our Tree before opening gifts

Our tree after opening gifts


Can't wait for garbage day
Guess who got a camera!

And who became obsessed with his new Kindle ;)
Then we went to Grandma's for breakfast...


And to open gifts!

While Larry played with his Kindle
Then we went up to Clearfield, where we watch TV..

...And eat ribs

While Larry played with his Kindle :)

Then our favorite baby came to play

And everyone couldn't...

...Wait to play...

...With her

Larry decided to show everyone his Kindle there too

Oh and more gift opening
The Kittie's found a new favorite toy

He smiles for the camera :)
My favorite gifts
(Ice Cream Maker, George Foreman Grill, Our picture frame
Of Cailyn and family, A Flip recorder, and messenger bag)
Look how cute she is!

And she loves noisy toys


I think I'm a little obsessed with her :)

This is the face she always gives Larry.

This is my favorite picture, she's copying his expressions.
Overall a very successful Christmas, I don't think I could have asked for a better one :) Hope everyone had a great one too!

No comments: