Pages

Dec 21, 2011

I did it!

Oh my gosh, I feel the ultimate relief right now! I decided to check the exam site to see if my score was up and ...




I am officially a Certified Professional Coder with the AAPC!! I just have to get my externship for it to be official to the school, but I could get a job now and there would be almost no difference. I have to say I'm even more relieved because that was a LONG test! We had to sit for 5 hours and 40 minutes, I got it done in 5 hours 20 minutes and decided to just accept what I had instead of using the extra 20 minutes to check my answers. There's no way I'd want to sit for that again, so it's nice to know the past 7 months were good for me and not just a waste. Also, sorry the picture isn't the best, paint isn't being my friend tonight.

Only 4 more days till Christmas now :)

No comments: