Pages

Dec 6, 2011

Christmas Decoration Time

We finally got a chance to clean and put up Christmas decorations this past weekend. Here are some before and after shots:

Living room (couch is to the left of the shot)

Living room (pt 2-TV is to the right)

Dining area (table cloth courtesy of mom and the dish
Cloths were a gift from grandma, but we don't have our
Own stove so they go there for now).

My reading/laundry area (the box
Is a little "fort" Larry made for
The cats ha ha)

Our lit up tree, but I still need to add more ornaments and
Get a tree skirt. And we need to add our gifts ;)
No idea where I got this little guy, but he was cute and
I found him in the boxes so he came out :)



I love the countdown blocks!

We don't have a chimney downstairs
So stockings are hung on the hope chest
With care!
That's all I've done so far, but we also went to the Festival of Trees and I found a few craft ideas I think I'd like to try this year:

The red sign says "Wish Upon
A Christmas Star"

This says "Believe in the Magic of Christmas"

I am absolute obsessed with the Grinch blocks!
These will be my first attempt.


I'm so very excited for Christmas time each year, it's my absolute favorite time of the year! Hope everyone is having as much fun as me :)

No comments: