Pages

Dec 9, 2011

Cause for Celebration!

I did it! I finished my medical coding and billing classes! I'm not officially certified yet, I still have to take my national exam (which is the 17th) and then get my 80 hours in an externship taken care of, but after that I've got it all done. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to finish, 12 months ago I made myself a promise; I was going to take my life in my hands and not let ANYTHING become an excuse, I wanted to see what I could do once I really put my mind to it, and now I see, I can accomplish A LOT! Seven months of hard work, of having absolutely no time for anything else, of sleeping, breathing, and thinking classes, homework, and tests non-stop and of early mornings followed by late nights (which involves a lot of juggling around) and I'm there! I have started my future, I have done something (pretty big, to my standards at least) to help my future family and, hopefully, something I can gain a career out of!

All the awards I won so far!
I just have to say one thing...GO ME! Ha ha. Of course, now that I've just finished the classes, this is when the real work begins!

No comments: