Pages

Feb 2, 2013

Today is...

A day I've been so excited for since we picked Millennial Falls as our reception venue! There are really two great things about today:

  1. We get to go to Millennial Falls' Open House. This means we get to try their food (and I think cakes) and see their centerpieces, I think there'll be cake and invitation samples, there will be cake toppers, guest books, just so many things we get to look at and try and it gives us a good idea of what we'll want for our big day! The best part is after this I get to make our appointment to go pick everything out: the linens, the invitations and cake design, we get to go over our timing with everything. I think that's when it'll all feel really real for me and it's been the day I've been looking forward to the most.
  2. Today is also a great day because one of my good friends gets married today. We get to go to the reception after the Open House and I can't wait to see Jhordan all dressed up and happy and married. I've gotten to see her plan a lot of her wedding and I went to her bridal shower last weekend and met a lot of her family (who are just so loud and awesome) so I can't wait to see how it all came together and then to hear about her honeymoon when she gets back.
Today is going to be a GREAT day :)

No comments: