Pages

Mar 16, 2013

Wedding Checklist


So according to The Knot we've completed more things than what's left for the wedding (you can't really see it, but it says we've completed 104 items with only 75 left to do)! That means we are REALLY past the half way point-YAY!! By the way, I don't know why they think there are 91 days left when really there are 90, but whatever.

Today we crossed a TON off the list. We had our consultation with Millennial Falls to pick all our ceremony/reception stuff out. Within just two hours we crossed off:
  • Linens
  • Food
  • Invitations
  • Cake (flavor, tiers, and design)
  • Glass flutes
  • Cake knife and server set
  • Centerpieces
  • Napkins
  • Flowers
  • The send off
  • Timing
  • And a couple more things that I'm probably forgetting right now
Now that I see so much of it pulled together I'm REALLY excited. Part of me worries what if it doesn't look as good all put together as I'd like, but I'm pretty sure it will. We still have to match it all up with a few more other things, but we are super close now and it gets more and more exciting as time goes on. I can't wait till it's here and we get to celebrate :)

I just have to email some pictures to them to put with the invitations, then they'll send me a proof and once I give it the okay then we order them and get to send them out, if I'm understanding the timing right they should be in the mail before the 2 month mark!

That's all I really had for today, hope everyone is having a good weekend.

No comments: