Pages

Mar 10, 2013

Oh my...

So ever since I saw movies like Father of the Bride, The Holiday, and It's Complicated (I recommend seeing ALL of those by the way) I always knew I wanted a Nancy Meyer house! Nancy Meyer is a film writer and director (she's also done Somethings Gotta Give among others) with amazing homes in her movies! Homes that seem loving and welcoming and warm! I've always loved imagining having a place just like the homes in her movies and wanted to find a way to build one or have one decorated just like them. One recent random day surfing the internet I somehow stumbled upon this site:

 
It's got a tab on the top: TV/Movie houses, which includes a lot of Nancy Meyers house plans in it. I love it! I love that it has a ton of ideas on decorating and floor plans. I'm so happy I found it-I think I spent like 3 hours randomly looking around when I first found it. If you're also interested in building your dream house from what you've seen on TV or in magazines...Check the site out! It's got a lot of fun schemes on it.
 
Just thought I'd share my new awesome find on the Internet! The Internet is such an amazing thing don't you think?
 
Oh and we are down to under 100 days till the wedding now! Think I'm ready for it? NOT AT ALL! Haha

No comments: