Pages

Aug 3, 2013

Larry gets his birthday gift (Number 29)

So I FINALLY got around to taking Larry to a gun shop to find a new toy. I actually liked going to the store over going to a gun show. They were really nice and very helpful in giving us info on each gun and why some of them were good or better than others. Bonus is they told Larry to keep his receipt so that when they get their range open we can go shoot for free! I'm so excited that we finally both have weapons to protect us and to go shooting together with! I can't wait to go try them out.
As you can see he loves playing with his:


Of course, I can't deny I wasn't the same way when I got mine :)
Here they are together:
My Rugger on the left and his S&W on the right
Both 9MM
I'm really excited, because now we have more of a reason to go get our concealed carriers permits and then practice shooting them and then when we do Kings Peak at the end of the month we can take one of them and have our protection and feel more confident. Larry got a nice holster for his, we talked about finding one for mine, but I'm not going to put that at the top of the list BEFORE hiking. I also found a nice gun for carrying with me (because a 9MM is a bit too bulky for my purse). It was a S&W Bodyguard .380 that had a laser on it. I've become a bit of a gun nut, if you couldn't tell. I would like to get a vault/safe for obvious reasons so that'll be on our wish list for the future as well.

So let it be known world, don't come a messin' with the Bradsby's :)
But don't be afraid to visit either haha!

No comments: