Pages

Aug 2, 2013

Wedding Day (Number 11)

So we FINALLY got our pictures back! I was worried for a minute, but to be clear it wasn't the photographer's fault, it was the mail's fault. They mailed out us two copies and we never got them so I finally just went and picked up a CD yesterday. I'm so happy with our wedding pictures! I'm also happy that all the photographers that helped us out with our photos did, having multiples is definitely not what we expected, but everything turned out great. I have WAY too many favorites to post so I'll just post as many of the important ones as I feel necessary:





No way I could've chosen just one



I loved that he teared up



I LOVED our venue, it was so pretty




Signing our license

Showing it off

Talking with my brother on Skype..
Was the only thing that made me cry.


We're so cute
and I LOVED my bouquet!

One of my favorites!

One of my favorites
I love this little girl!



Oh yeah!





Larry's mom's side

parents and grandparents

parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents.

Parents, siblings aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins!
Big group!

My dad's side


Grandma, me, and Mom

I love my mom!
Larry and his brothers


Cutting the beautiful cake!
That's right, I got him more than
He got me :)




My dad FINALLY showing me his
Break dance moves :)

The details:













So that's our wedding, in pictures. I posted a lot more on facebook though, more just cutesy/candid ones. I might post them here later.

No comments: