Pages

Aug 27, 2013

Our newest member


Say hello to Minnie, our newest member of our little family. I know, I know...another cat post, but I posted on the other two, I need one for her. We got her from Skyler and Jena last weekend after their kitty had kittens. Larry and I have always grown up around 3 cats so we figured why not add just one more? Trust me, we won't be adding any more while we have the three, though. She's been an awesome addition, she's FULL of energy. If she's not sleeping then she's running around and spazzing out. She is a mini Oscar and I swear he loves her. He still growls a little, but he has to watch her all the time and know where she is. If we lose sight of her we just have to find him and she's somewhere near. They already have their own little games they play. We absolutely love her so you can expect more pictures of her like the other ones ;)

No comments: