Pages

Jan 21, 2014

Random Quotes - a "heard from our home" series

So I see people with kids posting random things that their kids say during the day, I find them to be hilarious and also that we have random ones ourselves (we may not have kids, but we do know how to entertain ourselves). I posted some on Facebook, but I feel that I need to document some of them here.

One from our honeymoon, while we were driving (there were TONS I told Larry I wished I had written down because he kept making me crack up, but this is the only one I can really remember):

Larry: I wish real life was like Mario Kart and we could label the bad drivers with red arrows and good drivers with green arrows so we knew who to avoid.
Me: I'd definitely be a red arrow.
Larry: No, if I chose what I saw you'd be a pink arrow 'cause I love you.


Some from around the house:

Larry: I call you Goober because it's like Booger only with the letters switched
 
Larry (after picking out a movie we own): I want to watch this one, I've never seen it before.
Me: Neither have I, didn't you buy it?
Larry: I don't think so, I thought you did.

Right before my birthday I was thinking about how old I was turning and this came out:

Me: In 16 days I'm going to be 26
Larry: Um...I think your math is a little off.
Me: No, I'll be 26
Larry: Yeah, but it's the 4th.
Me: ...In 14 days I'll be 26!

Last night we were talking about something to do with when we have kids (the topic isn't important, just know Larry says no and I said yes to it)

Larry: Nope
Me: You can't "nope" it yet, just like I can't "yep" it yet. When I get pregnant it will be a "lets talk about it and have a doctor give us information" time.
Larry: Nope
Me: Nope, I nope your nope
Larry: no, you just agreed with my nope.
Me: Nope
Larry: Two nopes make a nope!!
 
At this point we just laughed at each other. I'm not sure this will really be a series, but I know we say things a lot that I think "I want to post that somewhere", so we'll see if I get more :)

No comments: