Pages

May 3, 2014

May Goals Time


So I had to change up my workout schedule. It was easier to do the way I have it set up above and I'm hoping if I can keep it this way for a few months I'll have the routine figured out and down so easily that I'll actually be pumped for it after work...we shall see.

Other goals I've set for myself/us would be to finish our Sword of Truth series, I know that's happening within the next week (if not tomorrow), then I'm excited to start on my other books that I have. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be completely caught up. I think if I can do that I'm going to re-start the Sword of Truth series again (that's IF I can get caught up by the end of the year).

Google Image

I want to get those two craft projects (the kitty paw prints and the Date Night in a Jar) hopefully done this month as well. I'd like to get the paw prints done before Minnie gets fixed...just in case. The Date Night in a Jar really shouldn't take me too long, I guess I just haven't been motivated enough for it.

The last thing I'd like to do is get our "In Case of Fire" kits started. I've mentioned a bunch that I'd like to work on these kits to have at the ready in case a fire breaks out at home. Just something with things we'd want to keep/have saved, like social security cards, passports, marriage license, birth certificates, and pictures. I also thing it'd be good to pack a few outfits and an extra pair of pajamas and then whatever else we might need. I've got a few ideas on how to keep this all together or have it ready just in case, but I'd really like to get a plan in action just in case that day falls upon us. I think I'll feel much better once we have those done.

Other than that it's just the usual: have fun and make memories. Now that the weather is getting warmer I'm wanting to get out some more. The vacation bug has bitten me REALLY hard and REALLY early so now I want to take all these quick trips that we wouldn't need to take vacation days off of work for, but I doubt we'll really get to do any of them. I think I just like planning vacations haha.

Google Image

Anyways, here's to a happy May, don't forget your Mother's on Mother's Day next weekend! And, as always, I hope you guys have a good time too.

No comments: