Pages

Aug 21, 2015

Awesome Week - Groundbreaking and more babies!

Hello blogging world! Sometimes I never know how to start off my post so my happy greeting will have to suffice. It's so happy because this week has been a great one! Why? Well let's break it down:

On Tuesday, my work had their groundbreaking ceremony for our new building. I've never been to a groundbreaking before so it was kind of cool to see this. Plus Cindy's company is the builder so she got to come out for it and we got to hang out a bit. My company had a few food trucks come out and paid for our lunch too so it was a really nice day. Cindy is my aunt, but we grew up so close that we're really like sisters. Her daughters even call Larry "Uncle Lawwy" so we're pretty close.


Today, officially, Ariel (my sister on my dad's side) announced she and her husband are expecting their first baby. I'm not sure what it is about baby news, but I just get so excited and want to know everything about them haha. She's due on St. Patrick's Day, which is her favorite holiday as she told me so it's perfect. Look how cute the announcement is:



Of course I text her all the time asking how she's feeling and name ideas and all that fun stuff. I love baby news :)

It's not a lot, but that was enough to make it a great week. Plus in one week and a day from today I'll be leaving to go visit my parents in Mississippi! Happy August everyone, is anyone else ready for it to be Fall yet, because I sure am!

No comments: