Pages

Aug 28, 2015

HQY Summer Part at The Hogle Zoo

Reasons why working at HealthEquity is the best: the parties! I love how great this company is at showing appreciation for the employees. Even if I don't win any prizes (which isn't always the funnest, but you get over it) I still love going to them. This year they chose The Hogle Zoo, and by choosing that I mean they completely rented the whole zoo out from 6-9 tonight. They had an awesome photo contest, some prize baskets, some awesome big prizes, and a scavenger hunt. But of course, I love to go just to see all the animals :)

Lions, Tigers, and Bears...oh my

It's nice because last time Larry and I went without any kids coming with us we didn't stay long and it didn't feel like it was worth the drive or the money to get in. This time it was nice because we got to tag along with my co-workers that had kids or just run into people we knew and could chit-chat with for a bit. The sad part is the Polar Bear wasn't there this time (which is my favorite), but the rest of the animals were there, and we got our own bird show. I got an awesome shot of one of the orangutans and me, I thought it would win a cool photo award, but I guess not (it's still a cool shot though). It was funny because one of the HR ladies saw me take it and started to yell out "best selfie right there!" so as we walked away I saw a bunch of other people doing the same thing and so Larry told me "hurry and post it so you get the credit for it!" Haha.



It was a really nice night Larry and I got to spend together before I leave for Mississippi in the morning. Speaking of, I should probably head to bed now. I get to get up at 4:30 in the morning...tough, but it'll be worth it :)



I'll post about my trip once I get back...Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: