Pages

Jun 2, 2016

We have a tub!

So we have reached one of the points that I've been looking forward to the most in the house building process...we have a soaking tub!!! I've never had a tub in a place I lived that I fit in (at least not as an adult) and so to have one is just one of the happiest sites ever.



I, of course, had to sit in it to make sure it was big enough and I'm pretty sure I could drown in it! I so can't wait, I've already vowed to spend the first night in the house, after moving everything in, in this tub. Everyone keeps telling me they hardly use theirs, but I'm pretty sure I can find a reason to sit in it at least once a month.



We also recently found our closest library and decided we should go get library cards. It's pretty exciting too because now we can read books before buying them. We got quite a bit for Christmas this last year, but not all are great. It'll be nice to try new genre's without permanently owning them as well. I'm really getting into the more mystery / crime solving ones and so I can't wait to get more of those.

Basically we're really excited about what's coming up in the next few months. Hopefully we'll be in the house by August and I can really start updating things on here!

No comments: