Pages

Feb 8, 2017

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 Weeks (Lettuce)

*The week I have to apologize to all pregnant women before me. I knew it was painful, uncomfortable, and your body goes through a lot. I thought I knew what to expect. But when I came home one day with a sore belly and back and tried to find a way to prop myself up on the couch so I wouldn't feel pain I realized I had NO idea what I was in for. It's worth it, yes, but oh man the pains!

Maternity  Clothes? Very much! I can barely fit into my pre-pregnancy sweaters and tank tops...so I'm a convert of maternity stuff now. Although I found out the pants I got are giving me pains at the top of my belly so I've got to keep the band lower. But they still fit me.

Fun comparison...only one more left
Sleep? Sleep is fine. I feel like I'm sleeping deeper these days, but I'm getting more leg cramps and heartburn so I have to watch what I eat and how I position.

Best moment of the week: I got the glucose test done. The test itself wasn't too bad and the results were good, but it made BB crash for a few hours which freaked me out. We also got to register for our shower :)

Perfect last meal.
Just before my Glucose test :)

Miss Anything? I just can't wait till she's out and I don't feel like I HAVE to focus on movements so much. It freaks me out when I stop paying attention and have to think "did I feel movement and just zone out, or do I need to try and wake her up now?"

Movement: Yup, she's still a wiggle worm, it's just her movement patterns changed around when I did my glucose test. She used to wiggle at certain times, but now they are different times. And I'm pretty sure she moved things around in there because she used to be on my right side, but now she's mostly behind my belly button. So it's been interesting getting used to that now.

Cravings/Aversions: Just root beer and ice cream still...although I feel so guilty eating sugars lately...it makes her move so much and I'm sure that's good, but I still feel guilty. So I try and limit the root beer or ice cream intake.

Gender: We have a little lady swimming around :)

Labor Signs: Nope, and it can stay that way haha

Symptoms: Back pains is the biggest one, frequent bathroom breaks, and squealing when she moves haha (seriously, sometimes I can't hold it in when she surprises me).

Moods: I think I'm starting to get annoyed more. I try to keep it in check, but silly things really bother me more often now. So sorry if I've acted annoyed at you lately, I'll be back to normal soon-ish haha.

Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment next week. It'll be nice to get to hear the heart and ask any questions I have. Plus I'll be in my third trimester at that point :)

No comments: